Not all craft projects work out. Today I tried to re-fashion a dress that my grandmother gave me years ago for dress-up (interesting how I’m now wearing those play clothes…) Anyway, like most of my sewing projects, I kind of eye-balled it. I chopped away at it and sewed it up, trying it on every once in a while to monitor my progress. It ended up being quite tight in the… top area. I may try to fix it in the future, but I was too annoyed and frustrated tonight to do anything with it. This is very reminiscent of an story my dad loves to retell, about the time [last year] when I filled up my car tires by “eye-balling it” because I didn’t know how much air to add.