Hello, world! (That’s how they suggested I start.) What better way to start my winter break than with a brand new blog?
I want to start by acknowledging Greg for not only recommending WordPress, but also aiding in the formation of this delightfully apt and ironic blog name. “Aslothlikestate” is a tribute to my most recent obsession, sloths, as well as my ongoing battle with slothiness.
To combat slow-moving laziness over the
winter break life break I have, as a graduate of UVA, I have several goals that I am going to write here so that the World Wide Web can keep my accountable:
- Read books (I have many, but I am too lazy to get out of bed at the moment and get them)
- Make crafts (The past few weeks of surfing craft blogs rather than studying will not be forgotten!)
- Cook food (Specifically, Indian food that I have yet to make. And maybe some baked goods)
- Spend time with family and friends (duuuh.)
- Run (Begin my training for the potential 10-miler or half-marathon that will happen this spring)
I realize that those are very vague, but that is most likely because this is the latest I have been up in a while. I am officially old, folks…